Monday, November 11, 2013

My room

Today i wanna to talk about a very special place for me: my room
In my room, i am the unique, i am the king of my kingdom, i can breathe my air and step my floor.

Every day when i wake up i am in MY ROOM and this is important to me, i mean i can sleep in other parts, like friend´s houses, but when i wake up in my room is very comfortable, in my place where i can be myself.

It´s very difficult for me study at my room cause i am very distracted but in my room i can listen the music i prefer,  can read the books i like or sleep a lot.

Differents persons can entry in my room, like my father and my mother, my friends and my cat... there are persons i do not let in on my room, like people i don´t know who are, friends of my sister... and persons i prefer stay out of my room like my sister.

In my room i like to do differents things, for example navigate for internet while i do elongations, i like to do exercices, and talk with my friends. I like work on my projects of University ... actually i´m doing this post right here in my room.

In my room i enjoy my space and my time... i can relax in this place. I feel real happiness and peaceful, obviously when i concentrate on this.

Very well, i really hope you enjoy your own room, regards.









1 comment:

  1. I'm agree with you, my room is also important for my, when you wake up in other room that isn't your, you see the difference! :)

    ReplyDelete