Friday, October 25, 2013

How green are you?

The people learn about "green issues" at school, when you do the experiment of poroto with cotton and water and you learn about plants for planting and the importance of the plants in our world.
We learn about this in public policies, in environment advice of "Chilectra" or "Aguas Andinas". 

In my home there are different cans to recycling, like cans to bottles, organic waste, plastic and papers... at very beginnings it was difficult because we don´t recycling, but with the time it´s very easy and it´s even fun. 

Two weeks ago i bought a bike, i use to go at university and then to go my house. I bought the bike because i need to do more exercise cause my knee, after operation the doctor give me an advice very important to my rehabilitation, he says: "if you wanna healing soon, you most ride a bike". Well, i wanna be okey, so now i ride my bike to university, even i bought a helmet and a lock.
The bike is a used bicycle so i need change the tube of a bicycle wheel. but i´m very happy with my new bike! 

I think the idea of eco-organisation is very important, but sadly i don´t have money, and i don´t have time to spend in their activities. 

I always worry about turn off the light, and cut and care the water, but i know other persons do not the same, so i would like all the people take care of environment. 

About my carbon footprint, when i prefer my bike i reduce my carbon footprint, but i wold like all the people think the same way. I think: if you don´t wanna care our planet,at least don´t hurt it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment