Friday, October 4, 2013

Contact improvisation.


Contact improvisation is a form of dance, a post-modern dance. 11
I don´t know to much about this activity but i try to practice this, i do with a friend, she is very elastic and nice, it´s funny do contact improvisation with her. 32

We refers about contact improvisation as "contact cosa" because in my case i don´t like say contact improvisation. In "contact cosa" the persons should be quiet and the most important thing is flow with the movement, do not block this, is like you be passive and active at the same time. 51
In the videos we see they use a very slow music, in some occasions the music is sad, and in others is very  happy. 24

I think if you do "contact cosa" you need a very good partner, and must have to much confidence in  the other. (22) 

My partner is very kind, she is always happy, we always talk about anything and i trust in her, actually i trust everything about me. I like to think i´m very lucky because i know her and i can practice contact improvisation with her.

I would like to write about how i feel when i do contact improvisation with my partner, this is a very relaxing sensation, and is a freedom experience, is like listen music and entry in a trance, but you do with another person.

With my partner we say: "is like having a very intense conversation, but without words".


I think if you look at this video you understand what i´m talking about 

No comments:

Post a Comment