Friday, September 27, 2013

Follow your dreams 



In the university there is so much people you don´t know, other weird people, kind people, and people who do not want to know.

At the university i know very interesting people, my classmates, my friends and my comrades.

There are so many activities and groups you can choose, i choose practice HEMA (historical european martial arts), but i don´t know anything about it. One of my friends of the other class showed me this new world, and i love it.

With this friend i learned a lot of things about the life, and this new world of HEMA, this amazing person is an extraordinary fighter and very disciplined martial artist.

This person had to take one of the most important decisions of his life, he could be a good professional, an excellent investigator, but no, he choose pursuit his dream. Very soon he´ll take a plane to Europa and start a new life away from home and his friend, only to realize his dream.

I am very proud to be his friend, i really think i´m so lucky to know he, because i can say to other people i know a man, a very incredible man who took all of courage an follow his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment