Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello

Today i´m going to talk about the english class in this semester ... the last semester of english.

I always think the teacher is important in the subject, because is very different when the teacher is kind and is good to teach. In other hand i think the english class it was very stimulating in many ways, the first reason is because the persons in the class are very nice, in second place, the subject is didactic and some activities are funny, and the third reason is because it´s and indicator the week is over.

About the blogs... mmm for me it´s easy to do, cause let me express myself and is interesting make my opinion, the topics are important to discuss and relevant to know. When we do the free topic is exciting and a little difficult cause i never know what i wanna write, but when i found something to write all the things flow.

I think i need to improve in two aspects principal, first in my reading and my talking... obviously always is better work in the two others aspects, but i think when i´m listening a conversation, is easy understand if they talk clearly ... about writting i think is only practice.

I use english to watch TV, movies or series, i use to investigate different things about mi interest, but i do not use to read papers or research of my career. Actually in psychology is very important read in english because too much bibliography is in english, but to many people do not learn english very well. At the school i never learned english because it was so bored ... and i think i don´t understood the importance to know english  (writing, reading, talking and listening in english).

I think at the school English teach in other form, in a funny way, more children learn, and learn better, but it is responsability to all of student to be interested in their formation.

1 comment:

  1. For my speaking is too one of the most difficults things about learning english and i think that I need to improve it. I hope you can improve it too

    ReplyDelete